Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I Wanna Be :)


Everyone must have dreamt of being what they desired. Here's my list :)

1) Who the hell in this world dont want this? yeah this, exactly. Fame is something priceless. You can't buy fame. You need to gain Fame :)

2) This is comform with the 1st dream. Being a rockstar is a highway to be famous. I love music instrument tho, so here's my second dream :)

3) This is something that whoever in this world would love to be. The ruler of the world (like they think they are) If i had ever been given the chance to be The President Of U.S.A, i'll make metalcore the official music of the world. can i? haha 

4) Now this is something cool to be. Gangster life is kinda interesting. Just imagine, Guns, rifles, killing, well planned robbery, well known for the strength and being respected by people. Reminds me of Don Corleone (The Godfather, remember)



There's plenty more to mention, but suddenly i realised that its all rubbish. Why 
wasting time thinking of something unlogic? now here's a good thought of what i really should be:

THERE'S NO POINT OF THINKING TO BE SOMEONE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BE. I LOVE MYSELF, DESPITE THE WEAKNESSES THAT I GOT, APPRECIATING THE ADVANTAGES THAT I HAVE.

APPRECIATE YOURSELF, YOU'LL BE HAPPY THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE, MATES :)








No comments: